• Opened November 28, 2017.
• 258 Guest Rooms (87 Dens, 143 Studio Suites, and 28 One-Bedroom Suites.)
• Studio Suites and One-Bedroom Suites Include Fully Equipped Kitchens with Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Stovetop, and Microwave.
• Free Morning Spread Breakfast Buffett with Made-to-Order Omelet Bar Served 7 Days a Week (6:30AM – 10:30AM Weekdays; 7AM –11AM Weekends.)
• Free High-Speed Wireless Internet.
• Free On-Site Fitness Center.
• On-Site Laundry Facility.
• 10,000 square feet of Street-Level Retail Space Including a Dunkin Donuts, Subway Sandwich Shop and a Restaurant (name TBD.)
• The hotel is located in the Exchange Place neighborhood of Jersey City.
• Directly Next to the Exchange Place Light Rail Station.
• Across the Plaza from the Exchange Place PATH Station.
• 2 blocks from the Harborside Ferry Station and 3 blocks from the Paulus Hook Ferry Station.
• About 1 Mile from NYC World Trade Center.
• About 11 Miles from EWR Airport (about $45 taxi ride.)
• RoofTop at Exchange Place Bi-Level Lounge with Retractable Glass Canopy, Views of NYC Skyline and the Statue of Liberty.
• RoofTop at Exchange Place Semi-Private Event Spaces:
o Terrace Level East: approximately 1600 sq. ft. receptions with the existing set, accommodating up to 80 attendees, 58 seats.
o Terrace Level South: approximately 700 sq. ft. receptions with the existing set, accommodating up to 60 attendees, 48 seats.
o Roof-Top Atrium: approximately 3,100 sq. ft. receptions with the existing set, accommodating up to 200 attendees.