Canopy by Hilton Jersey City Arts District is the perfect place in the neighborhood to relax and recharge. Exciting bars and ethnic eateries line downtown’s Grove Street where our hotel is located, and the Arts District’s spirit of the neighborhood is reflected in our architecture, design, art and activation program.
The Canopy brings you a truly fun, vibrant and local experience of Jersey City. Our Positive Stay brand promise enables our guests to get the most out of travel and experience the best of this great neighborhood.
“A POSITIVE STAY” AMENITIES
• First lifestyle hotel in Jersey City! 211 spacious, well-appointed Just-Right Rooms, with 13 Suites.
• Canopy Central exhibiting rotational ''in progress'' artworks being worked on by local artists.
• 1-min walk from Grove Street PATH train station, 10-min train ride to Lower Manhattan
• Complimentary Wi-Fi & Filtered Water Stations & Daily Evening Tastings in Canopy Central
• Transfer Lounge: a Just Right amenity for those who need a recharge upon leaving late or arriving early
• Exciting bar menu at Canopy Central Bar & Bistro led by Death & Co.and inspired by local distilleries and craft beer breweries.
• Spacious 24-hour fitness studio with an assortment of latest cardio, strength, core, and balance equipment.
• Creative event spaces totaling 3,000+ sq. ft. outfitted with the high end AV equipment for the Just Right meeting.
• Just Right Rooms featuring open closet, a built-in refrigerated drawer, 55” TV, a Nespresso machine, smart motion sensor technology.
• Mobile check-in available.