Canopy Jersey City Arts District is the perfect place in the neighborhood to relax and recharge. Jersey City is located in northeastern New Jersey. Its beautiful eastern waterfront faces the Hudson River where it meets Upper New York Bay. Liberty State Park has panoramic views of the Manhattan skyline, the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island, the former immigrant gateway to the East. The park’s Liberty Science Center features interactive exhibits, live animals and an IMAX Dome theater. Exciting bars and ethnic eateries line downtown’s Grove Street where our hotel is located. The Arts District’s spirit of the neighborhood is reflected in the hotel’s architecture, design, art and activation program. It is not surprising that Jersey City is ranked as one of the most artistic cities in America. The Canopy brings you a truly fun, vibrant and local experience of Jersey City. Our Positive Stay brand promise enables our guests to get the most out of travel and experience the best of this great neighborhood.
- Located in 3-min walk from Grove Street PATH train station, 10-min train ride to Lower Manhattan
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Complimentary wine & beer tasting in the Canopy Central Café
- Signature breakfast items available for purchase at Canopy Central Café or Breakfast Bags delivered to guest rooms at $7 per bag
- Mobile check-in available
- Hilton Honors Program including Meeting Planner Points Program
- Exciting neighborhood – bars and ethnic eateries available within short walk
- Exciting bar menu within Canopy Central Bar & Bistro led by Death&Co bar team.
Enter hotel driveway through Morgan Street